We provide electronic filing automation tool for clients to file cases with the states and the federal government. Currently, one of the most active states of filing is Florida. We work with Florida web portal to ensure a seamless data workflow and reduce human errors.
Features and Benefits:
- A seamless data workflow for high volume and fast submission.
- To reduce human errors, our tool performs data validation prior to filing.
- An approval process – a designated approval party must authorize the filing before the filling will proceed.
- Email notification to keep clients informed about the filing status of the case.
- Our tool can provide the assigned case number by the court.
- All communication data are encrypted in transmit and at rest to ensure security
- Detection and prevention of duplicate filing of the same cases.
- Tight integration with legal software providers such as QLaw and Vertican.
- Supported states include FL, CO, TN, UT. We are actively incorporating support for more states.
We provide tools to ensure a document has sensitive information blacked out. Our tools help clients to deal with high volume of documents containing sensitive data and minimize human errors of skipping sensitive data to black out.
Features and Benefits:
- A server to actively monitor configured folders for document to process.
- The server performs auto batch form recognition and redaction.
- All unrecognized documents can be manually corrected by workers.
- Supervisors can spot check and review processed documents.
- Workers can create form templates to improve server form recognition capability.
- Workers authentication/authorization/permission are supported.
- An audit log is maintained for editing activities.
- Sensitive information securely blacked out in a saved document cannot be retrieved.
We provide services to ensure that a given person is not serving active military duty, as defined by the Service Members Civil Relief Act of 2003. Before any court proceeding, an affidavit is often required.
It can take significant effort to correspond with each military branch (e.g. Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps (“Marines”), Coast Guard, Public Health Service, and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”)). Our service acts as a gateway in certifying whether a person is serving on active military duty, across military branches.
We will provide a status check on an individual on your behalf and a certificate/affidavit for it.
We provide a mobile app that allows lawyers to sync down related legal documents for a scheduled court hearing from a cloud based server onto their mobile devices. Lawyers can also capture legal documents and images during the court hearings and then sync up from their mobile devices to the cloud based server later.